Priapus480

welcome and ill see you around

JMAN

EGO Zealot
cant wait to see you on the severs

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Thanks Harlin. Go to JohnT's recruiting forum and post that information. Then, as DyeMatrix said, put an =(e)= tag on to let us know you are interested in joining. If you're not, that's fine, we'll see you in the servers.

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
[quote1171487138=Artimus]
Thanks Harlin. Go to JohnT's recruiting forum and post that information. Then, as DyeMatrix said, put an =(e)= tag on to let us know you are interested in joining. If you're not, that's fine, we'll see you in the servers.
[/quote1171487138]
What artimus said... Welcome home.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Welcome Brazil!

Vengeance

BRAZIL is BEAUTIFUL..i used to game with a girl from there...but I haven't seen her ina while :(
But anyways....welcome to eGO!

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
Sorry my portuguese is not so good...

Ei bem-vindo ao irmão de clã. espera-o ter divertimento e goza jogo com americanos. Meu nome real é Chad e meu em nome de jogo é a Epidemia. Alegre ver alguém de Brasil une-se nosso clã!

hope that makes sense...

JMAN

EGO Zealot
i took one year of german and thats it sorry

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
i took 1 year of spanish and on my second and wat i can translate since some words look a like, is your real name is Chad and ur game name Epidemia and im guesssing ur from brazil...???

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
no i cheated and went to a translation site lol. that part means "my real name is chad, and my in game name is OutbreaK. Outbreak is epidemia in portuguese.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
lol cheater lol jk