best server

harlin

I made one post
SORRY my english is not good !lol
my nick is Harlin
my name is Thiago
i live in Rio de janeiro, Brazil
This is the best server i found in dod:s

Thanks Harlin. Go to JohnT's recruiting forum and post that information. Then, as DyeMatrix said, put an =(e)= tag on to let us know you are interested in joining. If you're not, that's fine, we'll see you in the servers.

[quote1171487138=Artimus]
Thanks Harlin. Go to JohnT's recruiting forum and post that information. Then, as DyeMatrix said, put an =(e)= tag on to let us know you are interested in joining. If you're not, that's fine, we'll see you in the servers.
[/quote1171487138]
What artimus said... Welcome home.

BRAZIL is BEAUTIFUL..i used to game with a girl from there...but I haven't seen her ina while :(
But anyways....welcome to eGO!

Sorry my portuguese is not so good...

Ei bem-vindo ao irmĆ£o de clĆ£. espera-o ter divertimento e goza jogo com americanos. Meu nome real Ć© Chad e meu em nome de jogo Ć© a Epidemia. Alegre ver alguĆ©m de Brasil une-se nosso clĆ£!

hope that makes sense...

i took 1 year of spanish and on my second and wat i can translate since some words look a like, is your real name is Chad and ur game name Epidemia and im guesssing ur from brazil...???

no i cheated and went to a translation site lol. that part means "my real name is chad, and my in game name is OutbreaK. Outbreak is epidemia in portuguese.

Back