just a heads up....

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Just to let all of you know in the summer thru fall i will not be on as much. the reason is that I am in band and summer and fall is marchingband :( yeah i know u guys r thinking.... he is a band geek :(( .... and yes i am and that that is the reason why in the summer and fall i will not be on that much durring Tuesdays,Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays :(( . also there will one full week i will not be on near the first week of August. :(( now some of you might say... i wonder what does he play... i play Tuba which means i'm a beast :D 8). and some day i hope to go to OSU and be in thier marching band and some day dot the "i" in Script Ohio :D . if you dont know what that means ~:( google it :D but untill then see you guys on the severs :D

[quote1171785097=DyeMatrix]
meh, i wont miss you.
[/quote1171785097]

Ouch. :| Have fun with the band man! I have a few friends in the band here at Cal Poly and they have a blast. Definitely something to look forward to!

[quote1171786934=JMAN]
Just to let all of you know in the summer thru fall i will not be on as much. the reason is that I am in band and summer and fall is marchingband :( yeah i know u guys r thinking.... he is a band geek :(( .... and yes i am and that that is the reason why in the summer and fall i will not be on that much durring Tuesdays,Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays :(( . also there will one full week i will not be on near the first week of August. :(( now some of you might say... i wonder what does he play... i play Tuba which means i'm a beast :D 8). and some day i hope to go to OSU and be in thier marching band and some day dot the "i" in Script Ohio :D . if you dont know what that means ~:( google it :D but untill then see you guys on the severs :D
[/quote1171786934]

From one marching band geek to another: good luck.

I play trumpet in the ISUCF'V'MB (Iowa State University Cyclone Football 'Varsity' Marching Band) and I'd hate to see you get stuck at a Big 10 school :p

[quote1171795613=DyeMatrix]
meh, i wont miss you.
[/quote1171795613]

Denile!

I bet you will miss him and soon enough you'll be crying and wiping the tears away with an Andrex puppy soon enough. :p

Yea... I was a strong trumpet player for a long time... 4-9 next year i am laying it down (more like seling the thing) and going to focus more on my tech dreams. I am going to still bang my set around but i layed it down... I hope to see you soon, but isnt all this like around june/ august?

yeah it all in the summer and fall so untill then i will be on as much as i can :)
i see how it is Dye :p :p

Kaos your funny too cuz when ever i join the other team that ur not on some how u wanna switch too jk

being in a band sounds awsome i got two bass players, but need a drummer and a singer

[quote1171901075=Death]
being in a band sounds awsome i got two bass players, but need a drummer and a singer
[/quote1171901075]

i'm talking about marching band not a band, band lol :D

Back