limited weapons

Traino

Poster
ok earlyer today i was playing on the donner server and i was sniping. well i wasnt doing so hot and i was like 30/60. yes that is doing bad but i was still haveing a lot of fun. anyways i dont remember who but someone in this clan starts to harass me about how im a sucky sniper and how i should give it up. then another person started commenting on how i was a sucky sniper too. this went on for a while till i asked lance criminal to step in and tell them to back down. he did do this (and i would like to say thank u to him for helping out in this sit.) so the 2 ppl still went on about how i should give up sniper and how i suck. well i just continued to play untill i was bored and then i left. i guess my point to all this is that even if someone is doing really bad on a limited weapon u need to just let them play and not harass them if they dont want to give it up. b/c if they say that they arnt going to give it up the first time why would they give it up every other time u ask. they will give it up when they are done w/ the gun. b/c all your asking really does is just piss the person off.

yeah.. for those who are using limited classes and they "suck" at it.. let them use it till they feel like theyve had enough practice.. we've all been there before, we've all "sucked" one time or another. be courteous. be nice. and just have a great time on our server!

There are plenty of classes to choose from and if someone needs to skill up on a limited one.. then lets em.. it's how we get better. There was alittle problem with another clan guy late lastnight that was picking on some dude about wanting the sniper and I kept telling him to back down from him. Traino and verify this :) If someone wants sniper badly.. Just sit next to the one sniping and wait for him to die and get the gun.. That's what I always do :p

[quote1172001204=Deadpool]
There are plenty of classes to choose from and if someone needs to skill up on a limited one.. then let em.. it's how we get better. There was alittle problem with another clan guy late lastnight that was picking on some dude about wanting the sniper and I kept telling him to back down from him. Traino and verify this :) If someone wants sniper badly.. Just sit next to the one sniping and wait for him to die and get the gun.. That's what I always do :p
[/quote1172001204]

yea i sucked rlly badly wen i started sniping, and im average now. but even tho i ask ppl for ther sniper, if they say no or wait ill jus wait for them to finish. or i jus do wut deadpool said.

yeah it was an e, i dont think i have ever seen an eg or an ego act like this. and yes i got to agree w/ deadpool if u want a limited weapon and u cant have it just stand next to the person till they die, then u got a slightly used weapon that still works.

Wow man, thats when you contact an eGO, or a eG (perferably eGO) and tell them whats going on. I wouldnt deal with that at all, banned in my book. He is an e, and knows what is right and what is wrong.

if u wish to get sniping lesson i will be online later jk just et us know who it was and we will deal with them( take them out back and put one in their head).

Any eGO members that behave in this manner are reminded as to the terms that they were admitted under. All limited classes are first come first serve. I see alot of people whining to get the sniper or rocket ...please wait your turn. This type of person doesn't impress me much. I will mention Traino, I have been on the server when you have done the same thing .. so I would be careful where you throw those rocks.

... Which is cool... except I really hate the guys that see you crouched as sniper and stand RIGHT beside you. When you try to dodge aside, you're stuck and get killed and they get the gun. That's a pretty lowly way to get a sniper, I think. I know that's not what you guys are saying, but just had to throw that out there.

there will always be people like that. just let em be, if they wanna be jerks, let them. Just remember that everytime that you see them, snipe them a headshot.

yes caveman i have done that before but i only ask once or twice just so if they want to give it up they will, i dont just sit there and say i want it, i want it, i want it. i may ask 2,3x but that is just b/c sometimes ppl dont hear that.

i've been asked to give up a sniper or mg cause i mighta had a bad but you know they say practice makes perfect and i go no way just aim for the noobs just as good as still targets...jk lol
ive only asked ppl once or twice if they'd give up sniper in a polite way and when no one did i just waited til some1 did and didn't cause when ppl ask me more than once i get annoyed so i dont do the same to others

Back