[poll] Which super hero is better

Superman is the worst character ever, he has heat vision, super speed, he can fly, hes super stong, andx-ray vision. And he can only be destroyed by one thing.

The best super hero ever is batman (this we all no)
Best superheroes: Batman, Wolverine, Green lantern.

Best Villians: Clayface, Scrarecrow, Joker, Vemon, juggernaut, and The Rhino (who doesnt love a giant man in a rhino suit?)

the thing i dont like about the flash is that superman is just as fast as him, therefore the flash is just a really really really shittier version of superman. Superman still gay.

ok not to be a nerd, but Batman doesnt even count as a SUPER HERO! he has no powers. if i had that big of a check book i would be just as good of a crime fighter as batman..

Lex luthor is not a super hero, if anything hes a super villan.Same with joker....

Superman%20YH1474M1mural.JPG

superman takes the cake here. he would kill all 3 of those guys if it werent for his moral values...

green lantern is sweet, i have to agree

Um... which one does Curious George?

LoL.

No, seriously.

LoL.

I haven't read comics in years (well, the regular ones), but my sentimental favorite was Dr. Strange. I loved Strange Tales and Sgt. Rock, and all that, though. I suppose once I started reading Heavy Metal Magazine in junior high that I stopped with the others.

Now, I mostly read just labels and stop signs.

Back