[poll] Wii, PS3, or X-box360

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
I don't know which is better. I already have a Wii and Call of Duty 3 on it. But i would like to know if the other 2 systems are worth getting. As in price check and quality.

I would like to have every'1s opinion on this.

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
oh yea, if any'1 owns a wii, suggestions for any future games i should get ( excluding SSMBrawl and PokeRevolution)

personaly i am a play station guy since it was my first gaming systeam (besides NES which owns all :p ) but if i had all 3 man i would be the most popular kid in my school/neighborhood.

Duggles

I won my XBox 360 and I got my Wii for Christmas so I haven't paid for any of them, which is great because the controllers and games are an absolute rip-off.

I am definetly not getting the PS3 because it has Blu-Ray (pipe dream) and $600! Yeah right!

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
yeah...so like basically...i have a computer that would rip a ps3,wii, and or 360 apart with half its core.....sooo yeah...pointless haha

JMAN

EGO Zealot
i would want a ps3 but its so much :(

JMAN

EGO Zealot
why you say this Dye?

Duggles

Wii might be a bit of the childish side but it has some good games that are more intended for older people (LoZ:TP, CoD3, Redsteel etc).

The wii is amazing. I have one, and it is the most entertaining console I ever owned. Nothing beats FPS quite like aiming with your hand instead of a joystick.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
some friends have told me the wii is the best ever though

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
Yeah all these console games are getting out of control with their price. Pretty soon people will have to take out loans from their banks just to buy a console!

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Not loans noooooo :(