[poll] Wii, PS3, or X-box360

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
I don't know which is better. I already have a Wii and Call of Duty 3 on it. But i would like to know if the other 2 systems are worth getting. As in price check and quality.

I would like to have every'1s opinion on this.

oh yea, if any'1 owns a wii, suggestions for any future games i should get ( excluding SSMBrawl and PokeRevolution)

personaly i am a play station guy since it was my first gaming systeam (besides NES which owns all :p ) but if i had all 3 man i would be the most popular kid in my school/neighborhood.

I won my XBox 360 and I got my Wii for Christmas so I haven't paid for any of them, which is great because the controllers and games are an absolute rip-off.

I am definetly not getting the PS3 because it has Blu-Ray (pipe dream) and $600! Yeah right!

yeah...so like basically...i have a computer that would rip a ps3,wii, and or 360 apart with half its core.....sooo yeah...pointless haha

Wii might be a bit of the childish side but it has some good games that are more intended for older people (LoZ:TP, CoD3, Redsteel etc).

The wii is amazing. I have one, and it is the most entertaining console I ever owned. Nothing beats FPS quite like aiming with your hand instead of a joystick.

Yeah all these console games are getting out of control with their price. Pretty soon people will have to take out loans from their banks just to buy a console!

Back