[poll] [poll] should i get half life 2??

You should buy HL2, if you just mean HL2. It has a good storyline to it and it is a pretty fun game to play.

No problem. To answer your question, YES you should buy half-life 2. It is one of the highest rated games on the market and is really fun. i also suggest you get hl2 episode 1, its the follow up to hl2 and is also awesome!

The poll speaks for itself - don't be a n00b, by HL2 :)

In all seriousness, the game isn’t for everyone so I’d try out the demo which can be downloaded from Valve’s site ([link=hyperlink url]http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=219&cc=US[/link]). Personally I loved the game – the graphics are mind blowing, the puzzles challenging at times, and gameplay that lasts forever. I purchased the retail copy which came with HL2, CS:Source and HL2 Deathmatch so it was totally worth the cash.

but hl2 deatmatch is like DoD:S but futuristic i guess u can say. but i dont rlly like HL2 deathmatch much. but if u had to choose 1 get HL2.

HL2 Deathmatch is every man for himself fun! Grab sings, barrels, toilets, chairs....anything you want and toss them at a buddy! Of course, there's weapons too, but what fun are those? I can't count how many times I've wished I could throw a toilet at someone in the ava server....

I have to say that HL2:DM is quite a fun game to play,I'm not a very competitive person it it as I just like using the gravity gun to throw toilets at people :p

But, to go back on-topic, buy Half-Life 2 (and Episode 1), you won't regret it.

Back