League of Legends Usernames!

My name in league is TriniSnipz i main Ahri and Master yi Mostly Ahri tho.
I play mid or bot never top :D

Dont remember if i made a post. but ill post mine

NA : Fistacles
NA Smurf : ThreshBakdCookie
PBE : Fistacles

NA: Ride My Wave (main)
NA: b?cky (smurf)

i might play a lot of nami
cause she's bae

Last edited:
Mine is marmelady. I play support line mostly. English-speaking community is my favorite in League of Legends. Really. I have friends from different communities and by their stories players in their countries are dumb or aggressive. Especially in Russia where kids ruin every match. By the way, my friend from Russia lost his acc one year ago. Some "nice" people hacked his acc. He is a great top player, so it was such a pity he couldn't play with us for a few weeks. He didn't want to make a new acc, so he bought one from lolfinity.com. After then, Smurf could finally play with us. So yeah, you guys are my favorite community.

Last edited:
Maaaaajor bumps to this post!

Anyone currently active in League of Legends? Whoever enjoys normal games, ARAMs and or Ranked matches, hit me up!
IGN: Graphs | Support and Mid/Top main

Nicki Minaj Hello GIF by DNCE

I play League casually strictly, I'm down to play with anyone that is also casual!

I am a mid lane player and occasionally support

Last edited:
Maaaaajor bumps to this post!

Anyone currently active in League of Legends? Whoever enjoys normal games, ARAMs and or Ranked matches, hit me up!
IGN: Graphs | Support and Mid/Top main

Nicki Minaj Hello GIF by DNCE
started to get back into league after not playing it for about a decade :\

EUW: BeastTheNinja

NA eGOBeastTheNinja

i created a NA account just so i could play custom games with yall from NA aswell but otherwise i like EUW aswell mostly im there

Back