Why I wasn't on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Thread Junky
Hey eveyone, I just want to let you know why I didn't play this weekend. I had a friend over that I haven't hung out with in a while so we were playin other games. You all must know by now that I usually am online ALOT. So going pretty much a whole weekend without playing was tough but I wanted to chill with my friend. So yeah thats why I wasn't online during the weekend.

I had the same issue....an all day wedding on saturday and house chores today. I barely got to play :(

brit somehow seems to crouch right behind some rubble quite often without dying. Maybe that was just because waffle was gone this weekend. Thanks for punching me in the face this weekend brit.

Haha, yeah everyone always goes prone behind that one big piece of concrete. I like to rush up center and charge around the corner with my guns blazing oftentimes nailing Britney (Or anyone else thats laying there) right in the forhead. But theres also a decent chance I get blown away without getting anyone cause I don't got enough bullets to kill them all ='(

I like crouchin behind that thing and the only place i get killed from there is the church.....
maybe you just havn't charged with all guns blazing while i was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back