Hello eGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReTainted

I made one post
hey guys. I was playing in your server and saw that you guys seem like a really fun clan to be in. I would like to jooin eGO, but Brit told me to stop by here and get to kn ow you guys a little bit. About me: Im 15 (very matured), I just bought DOD:S but i originally played DOD. I also play Americas Army, BF2, CS:S, Joint Operations,Black Hawk Down, and sometimes a little world of warcraft...well thats basically it, if you need to know a little bit more about me, just ask =)

I also LOVE to SNIPE (im not that bad at it either) ;)

B

Britney

Hi ReTained! Great gaming with you. Thanks for joining forum. Thats a nice list of games by the way. I play a lot of those too. Don't be a stranger, stop by forum alot and of course play on the eGO server and I'm sure the eGO family will welclome you with open arms.

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Thread Junky
Hey retained whats up. I havent played with you yet but thats only cause I didnt play much this weekend. Its good to have you around and I am a fellow WoW addict =P So yeah I will see you online and we can put those sniper skills to the test :D

Dan

EGO Addict
hey, i saw you online today and it was a good game and i hope you play more the server!

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Thread Junky
Yeah I played a little with you last night and you definitely got more skills then I do with the sniper. I remember when I was sitting in Allied second flag waiting for a German to come between the sandbags and blow him away and in you run and no-scope me to the face before I can even get a shot off... I didn't have a chance, you pwnd me >.< But then I naded you a couple time ^-^

Nades FTW

ReTainted

I made one post
yeah last night was awesome...i had ALOT of fun. Im glad Noyade was there too, he gave me a hard time to snipe, He is amazing. Yeah Waffle i remember those nades. Really good ones too. Landed right in front of me o_O lol. I have to go to Band pracitce for 3 hrs..i'll be back on tonight. Hope to see yall there!

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Last night was some good gaming :)

You are ok with me even if you are ReTainted :p

Noyade

Famous
I don't like to think of it as giving people a hard time :mad: . I like to think that each bullet of mine they're recieving is equivalent to experience, making them better players !shy . Always nice to see more regulars on a server :) .

fyi, I like smilies yall have here !amazed

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Experience hahaha, thats the best one yet, can I use that?

And the best use of :) on the website.

Anyone think this post is worhty of an invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.