Hello eGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReTainted

I made one post
hey guys. I was playing in your server and saw that you guys seem like a really fun clan to be in. I would like to jooin eGO, but Brit told me to stop by here and get to kn ow you guys a little bit. About me: Im 15 (very matured), I just bought DOD:S but i originally played DOD. I also play Americas Army, BF2, CS:S, Joint Operations,Black Hawk Down, and sometimes a little world of warcraft...well thats basically it, if you need to know a little bit more about me, just ask =)

I also LOVE to SNIPE (im not that bad at it either) ;)

Hi ReTained! Great gaming with you. Thanks for joining forum. Thats a nice list of games by the way. I play a lot of those too. Don't be a stranger, stop by forum alot and of course play on the eGO server and I'm sure the eGO family will welclome you with open arms.

Hey retained whats up. I havent played with you yet but thats only cause I didnt play much this weekend. Its good to have you around and I am a fellow WoW addict =P So yeah I will see you online and we can put those sniper skills to the test :D

hey, i saw you online today and it was a good game and i hope you play more the server!

Yeah I played a little with you last night and you definitely got more skills then I do with the sniper. I remember when I was sitting in Allied second flag waiting for a German to come between the sandbags and blow him away and in you run and no-scope me to the face before I can even get a shot off... I didn't have a chance, you pwnd me >.< But then I naded you a couple time ^-^

Nades FTW

yeah last night was awesome...i had ALOT of fun. Im glad Noyade was there too, he gave me a hard time to snipe, He is amazing. Yeah Waffle i remember those nades. Really good ones too. Landed right in front of me o_O lol. I have to go to Band pracitce for 3 hrs..i'll be back on tonight. Hope to see yall there!

I don't like to think of it as giving people a hard time :mad: . I like to think that each bullet of mine they're recieving is equivalent to experience, making them better players !shy . Always nice to see more regulars on a server :) .

fyi, I like smilies yall have here !amazed

Experience hahaha, thats the best one yet, can I use that?

And the best use of :) on the website.

Anyone think this post is worhty of an invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back