[poll] Mario or Zelda Series

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
Which is more Popular and have more fun games

(excluding SUper Smash cuz they both are in it)

I prefer Mario only becuz i have more fun in Mario Party 8 (Tried Demo)
then i do in Twilight Princess

W

Wolen

ZELDA FTW! if you asked my bro, cousins, and uncle mario would eat dust

Traino

Poster
idk both are good but i would say mario. zelda is a good game too tho. but hey i love the old school mario for the NES, i also go the origonal zelda for the NES too so yeah. but in the end mario wins :)

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Mario FTW!!!! lol

Trihard

Poster
Mario for sure, childhood idol! I remember playing the old NES as if it were yesturday.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
yeah lol

Its all about Mario. he gets mushrooms that make him big, Flowers to throw fire balls, and a fether to fly. and he has Luigi. DOnt forget the kewl dino Yoshi. and mario has a hot gf. Elf's are hot too. but Zelda is too short for me. I think she is only 4'7'. A Link has a fairy next to him. lol what a fairy. lol no. I'm also a big fan of the Legond Of Zelda Series. But i played Mario ever since he was know as "Jumpman" in Donkey Kong days. Aww the good old days. Now todays controlers have like a zillion buttions. I'm only 24, this is too much responisablty for me to have. My daughter owns me on Halo, and she is only 3. WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(inhales more air)HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And and oh yeah, back to the topic. Its all about Mario

JMAN

EGO Zealot
lol Bunnies LOL!! :)

kazuo

Poster
how can u say no to that cute pink bundle of destruction?

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
lol, didn't expect Kirby and Zelda to tie when i last checked.

Kirby>Zelda

I love the pink blob of destruction also. Plus, his tornado form makes him invincible

I solved Super Mario Brothers in one guy. That was my feat. The game is too easy, but fun. Zelda was awesome cause you could save it. Zelda wins...