[poll] Mario or Zelda Series

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
Which is more Popular and have more fun games

(excluding SUper Smash cuz they both are in it)

I prefer Mario only becuz i have more fun in Mario Party 8 (Tried Demo)
then i do in Twilight Princess

ZELDA FTW! if you asked my bro, cousins, and uncle mario would eat dust

idk both are good but i would say mario. zelda is a good game too tho. but hey i love the old school mario for the NES, i also go the origonal zelda for the NES too so yeah. but in the end mario wins :)

Its all about Mario. he gets mushrooms that make him big, Flowers to throw fire balls, and a fether to fly. and he has Luigi. DOnt forget the kewl dino Yoshi. and mario has a hot gf. Elf's are hot too. but Zelda is too short for me. I think she is only 4'7'. A Link has a fairy next to him. lol what a fairy. lol no. I'm also a big fan of the Legond Of Zelda Series. But i played Mario ever since he was know as "Jumpman" in Donkey Kong days. Aww the good old days. Now todays controlers have like a zillion buttions. I'm only 24, this is too much responisablty for me to have. My daughter owns me on Halo, and she is only 3. WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(inhales more air)HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And and oh yeah, back to the topic. Its all about Mario

lol, didn't expect Kirby and Zelda to tie when i last checked.

Kirby>Zelda

I love the pink blob of destruction also. Plus, his tornado form makes him invincible

Back