A Note About Idling

Hey all, I'd like to make a small request.

If the server is full, or getting full (24+) please please please don't just idle in the server unless you're going to be gone for a short amount of time. (Short like... grabbing a drink as opposed to taking a shower). From the admin's perspective, it gets rather frustrating to be asked every 5 minutes to remove idlers, and it's even more frustrating to see people sign on just to sit in spec for 20 minutes (I've noticed even =(e)='s and =(eG)='s doing this).

I know that it can sometimes take a few minutes to get back onto the server if it's full, but we want to give everyone a chance to play. Thanks guys.

When the servers are full, yes. But remeber guys, if you idel when the servers are low, it tricks people into coming in because it seems like there are more people in :) so the server starts up much quicker. Plus, the more people that are in the server, the cheaper it makes it to run the servers.

yeah wakka i got to agree w/ u. dye makes a good point too but everyone needs to just watch themselves.

[quote1173661722=DyeMatrix]
When the servers are full, yes. But remeber guys, if you idel when the servers are low, it tricks people into coming in because it seems like there are more people in :) so the server starts up much quicker. Plus, the more people that are in the server, the cheaper it makes it to run the servers.

[/quote1173661722]

LOL thats a good way of looking at it dye...

If someone is idle in a full server get ahold of a council member or advisor and the idler will be kicked.

ya. i point out idlers as much as i can..

i never idle for longer than a minute or to when its getting full..

just this morning though i was sitting in an empty server hoping to attract people

Back