This is what I did today...

yes i hav done that b4. but sadly i fell off at the peak of going upwards and fell. its a good thing that i wasnt leaning all the way back like u were tho.

haha the good old days doing stunts on the swings. backflips are the best. =8D i havnt been on a swing in years tho :(

[quote1173627725=Traino]
haha the good old days doing stunts on the swings. backflips are the best. =8D i havnt been on a swing in years tho :(
[/quote1173627725]

This was the first time I was on a swing in probably 8 years. Damn they are fun! haha

Concussion? If so don't got to sleep for a long time. I think you should spend your hours trying to stay awake playing DoD :p

[quote1173660682=JohnT]
Concussion? If so don't got to sleep for a long time. I think you should spend your hours trying to stay awake playing DoD :p
[/quote1173660682]

lol

wow i hate concussions. i got one before... went home... threw up and then had headaches everymorning for a week. !sad

i had a cousin who swung to the top fell on his head and ended up with a concusion, a big medical bill, and a big head ache all around

i laugh to this day about his folley...lol
family with out them you miss them, with them you hate'em ftw lol

wow i wish i could still go on most swings but i cant... Im too tall for most park swings and my legs always hit the ground. !sad But hey it looks like you are having fun!

Back