Any other dirt jumpers out there?

Infected Ice

Does anyone else ride a mountain bike or a bmx bike to do jumps? if so let me know what kind of bike u ride and what components u have.

I ride a norco 125:

Frame: Heavy gauge aluminum, 7mm thick headtube, slotted dropout, 24/26" V-brake mounts, 3 position disc mounts, ISCG mounts
Fork: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 RV QR-20, 100mm travel, external rebound adjustment
Front Brake: Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic, 6" rotor
Rear Brake: Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic, 6" rotor
Crankset: Truvativ Hussefelt, 36T ring, Howitzer Spline BB, Truvativ Box Guide bash guard & chain guide
Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX-7, 8 speed, short cage

lol srry for the long post but yea gimmie a shout limme know what u ride and some jumps that u have done plz %-6

Ha... one time i bought a bike that had pegs and flat tires for street and i took it dirt jumping and fell and caught a peg on a rock and ate it lol. not fun. ahah.

[quote1173817421=LegendOfChaos13]
I used to bike back in the day not on a dirt bike though. I loved tail whips where my favorite. Especially doin them in the street.
[/quote1173817421]

im so envious i wish i had a dirt bike but my parenst haveforbidden me to get one so imma save up and buy an atv :p

[quote1173817491=th@z]
Ha... one time i bought a bike that had pegs and flat tires for street and i took it dirt jumping and fell and caught a peg on a rock and ate it lol. not fun. ahah.
[/quote1173817491]

I used to ride bmx bikes dirt jumping but its to hard on your knees and wrists. so i invested in my new bike and ive never had an ache or pain since. but it did major damage to my bank book. lol

Back