Halo 2 on XBOX Live

BoloVORIX

I made one post
Hey everyone,
I have been playing Halo 2 on XBOX live a lot lately with some old friends and I was wondering if perhaps, if anyone from eGO other than myself played Halo, if eGO would want to create a clan for Halo 2 players. Its just a thought. Advertising could be done on the Halo forums to get mature players from Live that are looking for a mature clan. I currently only play with a few people and am looking for other mature players like the ones we find and love from our DoD servers. I would like to know your thoughts on this so please let me know what you think :)

(eGO)BoloVORIX

Well bud, it's a nice thought to be trying to spread the word about eGO. But in the past, we have decided that we are going to keep the eGO name in DoD. (I know because i tried to get a WoW clan together ;) ) But anyhow, i used to play Halo on Live alot, lvl 37 sniper baby

God my little brother (he is 17) plays that like crazy, I got out of it ever since I got my computer fixed. Then it was only DoD and WoW.

Yeah that is a good idea, it would be also be pretty cool if it was in Counter strike source

I don't play WoW anymore, it takes up to much of my time, plus, my girlfriend hates it then I use to play it. lol.

Well thats still cool. It was just a thought anyways. I used to play WoW as well, and, same almost everyone, my girlfriend hated it too,lol. Especially since me and her older brother played together.

Back