any race drivers?

Turbon

I made one post
was wondering if there was any race car drivers/ crew members in this shindig of a clan my last clan was just fan of nascar since they were a southern based clan but ive been racing about ten years now on dirt tracks around the state of PA.

Hey Turbon, I've done some Karting, and was very into F1 for many years. Not too much of a NASCAR fan, though Montoya is there now. I had every F1 race since mid-93 on tape, but gave them up during a move..too many!! LOL F1 starts this weekend!!!!! I think that Kimi's got to make it happen this year, if he is to win the World Championship, but this could be a tough year. Ferrari is still a great team, but now that Schumacher is retired, it could be a lot different. Still, I think Ferrari will be the team to beat this year.

not much of a racing kind of guy, but i like to shoot tires, and hear the pooosssshhhhh, as the tire explodes, and the driver swerves in to the wall, and flys 10 feet in the air, ahhhh good times.

Hey TURBON, not a racer myself but NASCAR is something I watch more than any other sport. (is NASCAR really a sport ?) Anyway, I was a Rusty fan, with Jeff Gordon a close second. Now Jeff is the MAN. I think this wil be a really good year for him, he's due again. When my son was about 5 years old he he started wathcing NASCAR on tv. Then I did. He could tell you all 43 cars, whob drove each car, their sponser, and the car's #. Most of the Busch cars too. All my friends used to cal him a NASCAR savaunt. LOL Ok glad to talk to ya. 8)

Yeah, especially nascar....sooo boring ( oohh wow! look at dem dag gon cawrs passin ech oder like dat!)

[quote1174223982=DyeMatrix]
Yeah, especially nascar....sooo boring ( oohh wow! look at dem dag gon cawrs passin ech oder like dat!)
[/quote1174223982]
lol, exactly what my friend does whenever the topic comes up :p

Back