I need your honest opinion plz

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
I need to know which is harder.

Stopping a Fight

Or

Picking a Fight

Cuz i was about to get in a fight with a freshman (me a sophmore) and i kept on trying to back-off. He kept on insulting me and i just said, dude stop, it's just a dodgeball match, just becuz i caught your ball you don't have to get so offensive. And he kept on ranting saying i suck 8411S * forgive me for saying that* and i just decided to run away.

Do u guys think i did the right thing by backing off from a fight?

A couple weeks ago my brother got in a fight and he got a 180 dollar ticket... im sure he would tell u it wasnt worth it. Freshman are less inteligent dont worry about it, they still think there the bees kneez from 8th grade! (well some of them anyway)

wen this happens i just ignore whoever is tryin to pick a fight. and just so you know, never try to break a fight up unless u know u wont get hurt.

if he hits first you got all right to kick his butt. but (depending how big u are) if you get in their face alot of times for me ppl back down.

Take Ju-Jitsu and Mau-tai and little bit of Judo (for grappling) like me and it wont matter who you fight :) you will win

But anyhow, it was the right thinkg to do, especially on school grounds. Trust me, i get into a fight at least everyother week (its just kinda what i do) and i have had some close calls with the popo.

!lol people at my school call me a twink haha (WoW lingo btw)

[quote1174133701=th@z]
Freshman are less inteligent dont worry about it, they still think there the bees kneez from 8th grade! (well some of them anyway)
[/quote1174133701]
I think I'm more intelligent :) Get picked on by 9th graders, lol :)

You have the right to defend yourself if attacked, but thats it.
If you become the aggressor and attack after defending yourself then you are at fault just as much as the one who attacked you. You both could go to jail for that. Trust me you should walk away, just dont turn your back to them.

Yea, you should just walk away. Our school has zero tolerance. If you are involved in a fight then you are expelled no mater wat.

i would say don't fight cuz then you will get in some trouble but... if he swigs first go for it and if you do get in trouble and you are home by yourself play DoD! :)

This happened to me before. He kept talking trash for about 5 minutes, and I didn't move, just stared at him. I then punched, but stopped a few inches from his face, and made him piss his pants. Never gave me any crap since then. That was a priceless day haha!!!!

I would of walked away then found him later :p jk jk but yeah best to not fight then face school rules. Although only a 3 day suspension for fighting at mine.

if he were to rush at me, ( he's only like 4ft 8in and i;m like 5 ft 8) i'll just bend down and roll him on my back, which makes me do a flip on him, without me physically touyching him, since my hands had no contact on him, and it was just my back :p , i'll use that trick if he comes at me on Monday

wow this makes me miss high school... every week thered be a fight in the middle of the halls lol wow high school drama

[quote1174176368=Exploding Banana]
This happened to me before. He kept talking trash for about 5 minutes, and I didn't move, just stared at him. I then punched, but stopped a few inches from his face, and made him piss his pants. Never gave me any crap since then. That was a priceless day haha!!!!
[/quote1174176368]

lol thats funny lol :D

oh pull out your shovel and kill him wait... punch the crap out of him! no kick him in the shin and run

Back