ok i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonZ

I made one post
that u guys are starting a new recritment plan but common ive been in ur server forever. and i was told i was gonna be in ego soon. but still nothing yet. im trying to undersatnd how people make it b4 me wen infact im in the server 24/ blaaaaaaaaaa. just plz tell me wen !ill ~:( %-6 !amazed :)

I don't want to over step my boundary here and tell you what they're thinking or doing, but there might be some other factors involved. Something that I can see is you've only been a part of the forum for 4 days, not all that long of a time actually. Just be patient, show your good points in the server/forums and I'm sure they'll get around to it.

well you got cool points from me for the cute Kitty Avatar. I love kitties.

we might have to get to kno u a bit more and see ur personality, so just be a little more patient.. im sure theyre discussing it right now

I'm not ego, I was just saying one of the things I thought it could have been. Don't take anything in my post as words of the admins. The mention of other factors would be speculation on my part, so I won't say anything else.

Patience is the key to the Light Side of the Force. That side is boring.... USE YOUR ANGER AND SERVE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE.

FEAR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back