[poll] Jennifer Hawkins or Paris Hilton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one do you prefer? The two hottest girls on the Earth (sorry if this offends you because you are married :p) , so which one would you choose?

i looked up jennifer hawkins, shes miss universe 2004 for australia. I see how you like her cuz she is from aus. Shes a hottie, and if i were you i wouldn't say paris hilton was hot. shes kinda nasty...

Jennifer definitely has the better-looking body and a smoking face, but Paris has the extra confidence and a desire to move that body to maximum effect... I still vote Jennifer.

Jennifer Hawkins is pretty hot but i dont like Paris Hilton she hasnt done anything to become famous except...

well i know of hotter girls but between those two i would have to pick jennifer

i will admit i have never seen Jennifer, but i will guess she is hotter and way smarter, heck anyone is smarter that Paris Hilton, except JMAN.........lol jk

[quote1174349234=Death]
i will admit i have never seen Jennifer, but i will guess she is hotter and way smarter, heck anyone is smarter that Paris Hilton, except JMAN.........lol jk
[/quote1174349234]

~:(

personally i think maria sharapova should be up there but thats me. jeniffer hawkins is better than paris hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back