[poll] How Much of a Post Do You Read

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
Some posts are one, two or three lines, others may be half a screen or more. How much of them do you actually read

I read the whole thing because I am interested in the clan/family and I like to respond knowing everything that was said :D

Blazing Heat

EGO Is My Life!
I read the first letter of the first word of the first sentence in the first post xD
Nah, I read it all :)

JMAN

EGO Zealot
if the it looks good i will read it all if not i don't even post

JMAN

EGO Zealot
i think spamers dont read them they just post

it must keep my interest in order for me to read it all. If it is something that concerns me or gameplay or something i will read it but if its a silly thing like who is hotter paris hilton or who ever i normal take a glance... maybe and move on to the more important things

A Skylit Drive

i read the whole thing cause everyone here is cool and has something cool to say.
plus its better than watching boring tv :)

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Depends? Did Bane write it? :)

R¤CKST*R

Rookie
Didn't vote. Only because my option wasn't on there. I read the topics that look or sound interesting to me. If there interesting I probably will read the whole thing if there not I'm not going to just plain and simple

Ok, i tend to read everything even if it sounds boring, I don't know why. Maybe I've got too much free time on my hands :p

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
if its long enough that i can download a 1mb (~6 minutes :O) file on my 56k and not finish by then i probably stop and move on to another thread / post