Earthqauke

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
Yea a 4.8 earthquake hit around my area and i was out of service for 2 days. But i am back now, so yea

I don't want to post where i am currently living, it's just something i feel personal with.

And nah, i didn't lose anything except power

[quote1174571225=S7R1K3R]
I don't want to post where i am currently living, it's just something i feel personal with.

And nah, i didn't lose anything except power
[/quote1174571225]

its cool you don't have to say it but like could you say like which state maybe? just want to know if it was near

[quote1174588975=The Snake*]
the scale doesnt have a limit. and every .1 is like 10x more powerful than the previous level.
[/quote1174588975]

The scale does have a set limit of 10 as if it hit ten, the earth would rip apart.

Every 1 unit of the Richter scale is 10x more powerful than the last (i.e. 2 is 10x than 1 and 3 is 100x more powerful than 1 etc...) and for each 1 unit it releases 30x more energy than the last).

Wikipedia...give me your knowledge!

Well is it california? i live in california and we get earthquakes all the time. We are practically living on a fault line. Ive been through some big ones that shook my entire house and stuff falls off shelves and the walls, can be scary sometimes...

Well here in Australia we are having the worst drought for over 100 years. Our damn level is suppposed to be 34%, it's 12% full. We never get rain. It's always hot and 40+ mostly, but we have 22,890 beaches so that is where evryone goes. 89% of the Aussie population lives with 100km/ of a beach.

lol brick thats why you get deer-be-gone and your good to go

i used to live in cali and i'd hear on the news that south cali got a earth quake here and there small ones but still an earthquake none the less

Back