[moved] music.

is that your band in the sig? I hope you arent that little guy in the white because I have this overwhelming urge to drop kick him.

damn emo kids...

[quote1174722252=Goose]
I have this overwhelming urge to drop kick him.

[/quote1174722252]

LOL thats a classic quote right there

I play guitar, not in a band but i still have fun lookin up tabs and trying to sound like some of my favorite bands. Which Include:

Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, (older)Nickelback, Chevelle, Crossfade, and third eye blind.

i play drums. not in a band yet but will be soon. and i listen to classic rock/80s metal like:

Led Zeppelin
AC/DC
Moptley Crue
Metallica(up to black album)
Journey
Van Halen
etc.

I used to be a singer in a few different Goth/Tecno type bands. Now, I just play DoD %-6

I listen to: Trance, Techno, Goth, Ambient, Dark Wave, Industrial, Shoe gazer, Classical, J-Pop, Chinese traditional &; pop, Anything dark and dreary. Depeche Mode, Wong Fei, Cocteau Twins, VnV Nation, Wumpscut, Wolfshiem, Glukoza, Moby, BT, Asobi Seksu, Damien Youth, etc..

I am a band geek :) and i play Tuba in the high school band and i play the bass drum in the high school indoor drumline (marching in a bball court :( ) i also have two drum sets, one of them is very cheap so i don't play it and i have an electric keyboard. and just to throw it out there my family just bought a new house last year 8)

Gonna be learning to play guitar soon, already know some drumming.

I mostly like metal [Not death metal though, argh.]
Classical Rock [Almost all psychedelic era British bands]
and a couple J-Rock bands

Not a fan of rap but a few of ICPs songs have made me laugh, for some sick reason o_O

I play the Bass guitar. I use a 4 string, i've been playing for a little over a year. I have a Black Fender p bass, it isn't a Rickenbacker but it does the job. I mostly like metal such as alot of people here. Ex: Metallica (favorite), Iron Maiden, Trivium, lamb of god, Children of Bodom, other rock such as rage against the machine, tool, pennywise, guns n roses, Led zeppelin and all that stuff. but what i really want is this bass

http://www.musikland-online.de/pix/onlineshop/Epiphone-by-Gibson-Thunderbird-Bass-Gothic.jpg

Back