Smoke Grenades

Snag219

Hi, Yea I know this sounds kinda weird, but here it goes:

When you get hit by a smoke grenade, you get about a health or 2 off, so if someone have 1 or 2 HP Left, and get hit by a impact of a smoke grenade, do you think that person gets killed BY A SMOKE GRENADE (LOL)? :p If someone ever sees something like that, post a pic plz, I would LUV to see that :p !amazed !amazed

One time when I was on a 475th friendly fire server i threw a smoke and it hit one of my teamates mid jump and he just went limp and fell to the earth, one of the funniest things ive ever seen on DOD.

[quote1175052572=Makaveli the Don]
One time when I was on a 475th friendly fire server i threw a smoke and it hit one of my teamates mid jump and he just went limp and fell to the earth, one of the funniest things ive ever seen on DOD.
[/quote1175052572]

HAHAHAH ! ! ! ! ! its happend to me a couple times and i killed acouple people shooting that gernade luancher at them. (plus if you get hit by a gernade, your speed is serverly reduced)

I am pretty sure it shows they got killed by themselves, and nothing else. If so, it would be funny to get killed by a smoke grenade

can you cook a smoke nade? in call of duty (dont rmr whihc one) you can, and when it explodes, it of course explodes in your hand and makes you loose some health, but it gives an extra puff of smoke, remembering that... i gotta try that

[quote1175058140=Makaveli the Don]
[/quote1175058140]

LOL!

I think it does show you killed an enemy with smoke if you hit him, in psychostats there are people who have kills with smoke.

That is too funny!! It's funny when your in a fire fight and you have a grenade ready to go on the end of your rifle, then you run into someone but don't have time to switch so you shoot the nade at him....then he grunts..... %-6

I have seen it in CSS a few times.

heres a screenshot of one of my guys getting killed by one.
ed99776cebcfe96381e8f6a90b881af97f18913b.png

Back