[poll] Person You Most Like To Find Out You Killed

There's this guy called WARRIOR or something that is always in spec on donner. I've only seen him play once.

Id switch teams just to kill him. IS that wrong? lol

forgot to add: theres one guy who goes spec every time his team loses to avoid the extra death; I live to kill people like that.

i like to kill lance cuz i know it pisses him off when som1 kils him :) i also like to punch slayr to death but not as much as getting lance pissed off lol

Slayr357. Though I'm inclined to put Jeffwa instead, the first time he was on the server I would always run into him and get killed, oddly enough that whole 1 hour and a half match he was the only guy that killed me... and my k/d ratio was still really low..

Aww man you didnt put me up there? I know there are many donner players that love to kill me.
Slayr is always the most fun to kill. Even better when its with the machine pistol. 8)

Every good sniper on the servers (Bigbird, Dye and Gary in particular). Slayer would be great fun to kill, especially with a shovel or something. I wouldn't even try to kill Kendle because he would probably make my computer explode or something(j/k).

[quote1175390505=DyeMatrix]
/cry everyone likes killing me :(
[/quote1175390505]

i don't i cry every 10 secs when i'm playing with u

(meaning i shoot him every 10 secs :D , i wish !grr )

[quote1175401166==(e)=CroutonsofDeath]
Slayr357. Though I'm inclined to put Jeffwa instead, the first time he was on the server I would always run into him and get killed, oddly enough that whole 1 hour and a half match he was the only guy that killed me... and my k/d ratio was still really low..
[/quote1175401166]

Where's the love?

He isn't on the list, but the list is geared for Donner not Ava....so it is of course HUGO !! Reason being that he's so $#@#$%!! hard to find!

i agree with redshift this list seems geared towards donner not ava and i would have to say hugo as he is so darn hard to kill sometimes

Back