Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Are there any mappers here
like for DoD S, HL2. HL2DM, CSS or any game

i map if im bored and so i can take a break from DoDS so i dont get burnt out

thats mostly why im not on DoDS much plus computer isnt being nice and dies when i connect to any DoDS server and i was on spring break w00t :p !!!

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
yeah i have mapped before. im workin on one now actually. Its a lot of tedious work but its still fun. i will post some screens...

Duggles

I used to be a guru for the Half-Life 1 engine, but when Source came out I never really learned how to use it. So, putting it simply, I map for any HL1 based game, but am - at some point - going to learn how to map for Source (I know it's more or less the same, just it's so slow to map Source on my PC with only 512MB RAM).

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
[quote1175457212=Duggles]
I used to be a guru for the Half-Life 1 engine, but when Source came out I never really learned how to use it. So, putting it simply, I map for any HL1 based game, but am - at some point - going to learn how to map for Source (I know it's more or less the same, just it's so slow to map Source on my PC with only 512MB RAM).
[/quote1175457212]

its pretty easy once you get the hold of it. A lot more advanced features for terrain, scriptings is more complicated.

I tried HL1 mapping while doing source way too confusing to learn the options of back then.

yeah you need atleast 1 gig (will get laggy after a while), 2 - 4 is recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.