Finding other servers...

JMAN

EGO Zealot
there are some days where i want to play a different map other than ava and donner, but my find servers thing is not working :( i turned all the filters off and i have clicked refresh but only one server with no one on it will show up :( does anyone know why this is happening and how i could fix this?

Jimb0_d

use game moniter or some other similar server site and then just type "connect XXXXXXXXXXXX" into the command console (replacing XXXXXXXXXXXX with the ip ofcourse :p)

JMAN

EGO Zealot
yeah i have our servers in fav but other servers are not showing up meaning i dont know their ip lol

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
does it happen when you're searching on steam or in dod itself?

JMAN

EGO Zealot
both of them

JMAN

EGO Zealot
should i download steam and dod again?

JMAN

EGO Zealot
what website? i have donner and ava thats it i have not played on any other severs in 5 months

JMAN

EGO Zealot
[quote1175714878=The Snake*]
hey jman you have xfire. just search for a server through that.
[/quote1175714878]

that little xfire search is not working that well it only shows like 10 of them and i even reinstalled steam and dod and it still it not working :(

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
i5 y0ur c0mput3r t3h suxz0r5?

JMAN

EGO Zealot
[quote1176035794=Jimb0_d]
the game moniter thing not work?
[/quote1176035794]

yeah it worked it is just when i want to switch while in game i have close or minimize dod and that sometimes freezes my computer, but ill guess i will just stick with ava and donner :)

Jimb0_d

[quote1176055170=JMAN]
yeah it worked it is just when i want to switch while in game i have close or minimize dod and that sometimes freezes my computer, but ill guess i will just stick with ava and donner :)
[/quote1176055170]

no pleasing some people :p hehe

JMAN

EGO Zealot
lol but it helped :)