Finding other servers...

JMAN

EGO Zealot
there are some days where i want to play a different map other than ava and donner, but my find servers thing is not working :( i turned all the filters off and i have clicked refresh but only one server with no one on it will show up :( does anyone know why this is happening and how i could fix this?

use game moniter or some other similar server site and then just type "connect XXXXXXXXXXXX" into the command console (replacing XXXXXXXXXXXX with the ip ofcourse :p)

yeah i have our servers in fav but other servers are not showing up meaning i dont know their ip lol

what website? i have donner and ava thats it i have not played on any other severs in 5 months

[quote1175714878=The Snake*]
hey jman you have xfire. just search for a server through that.
[/quote1175714878]

that little xfire search is not working that well it only shows like 10 of them and i even reinstalled steam and dod and it still it not working :(

[quote1176035794=Jimb0_d]
the game moniter thing not work?
[/quote1176035794]

yeah it worked it is just when i want to switch while in game i have close or minimize dod and that sometimes freezes my computer, but ill guess i will just stick with ava and donner :)

[quote1176055170=JMAN]
yeah it worked it is just when i want to switch while in game i have close or minimize dod and that sometimes freezes my computer, but ill guess i will just stick with ava and donner :)
[/quote1176055170]

no pleasing some people :p hehe

Back