GTA IV

R¤CKST*R

Rookie
ohh damn I hope that comes out for ps3 I'm going jump on that... You people won't see me for like a month then..

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Looks cool but theres a rumor and its in EGM that if sony doesnt more PS3s GTA and FF series will be ported to the 360

thats all i heard hopefully it atleast comes out for ps3 and 360 cause i only have a 360 and looks really good

Jeffwa

Rookie
Sony has already lost exclusive rights to GTA IV - which should mean 360 peeps will get access to it sooner. I heard a rumor that it will be out for both consoles on Oct 16th and probably by X-Mass for PC

The thing I'm most excited about is the fact they are bringing back the mafia [Well, not the Italian mafia, but you know what I mean..]. I loved San Andreas [didn't care for Vice City] but I really wasn't too into the use of street gangs :-\

that looks sick

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
[quote1175640204=Jeffwa]
Sony has already lost exclusive rights to GTA IV - which should mean 360 peeps will get access to it sooner. I heard a rumor that it will be out for both consoles on Oct 16th and probably by X-Mass for PC
[/quote1175640204]

sounds good i just want it atleast for 360 or pc cant afford a ps3 at $600

JMAN

EGO Zealot
[quote1175642622==(eGO)=Bane(uk)]
that looks sick

[/quote1175642622]

ShAnKs

Rookie
From what it looks like is it takes place in Liberty City. And I heard that you are in Turkish Mob. The Release date is in October This Year

Snag219

ROFL like 6 Months Away. I hate when people start putting soo much expectations..... like.. SNAKE ON THE PLANE! People talk about it soo much that its good....but after it was released, it SUCKED

JMAN

EGO Zealot
[quote1175779686=Snag219]
ROFL like 6 Months Away. I hate when people start putting soo much expectations..... like.. SNAKE ON THE PLANE! People talk about it soo much that its good....but after it was released, it SUCKED
[/quote1175779686]

lol yeah

ShAnKs

Rookie
Ya it could come out and totally suck but this is alittle different than snakes on tht plane. This has a backround of good games, and its made by a pretty good company. I dont think there has ever been a good movie were the evil thing is a snake. When I heard about the movie I knew it was going to suck thats why I'v never seen it.