GTA IV

ohh damn I hope that comes out for ps3 I'm going jump on that... You people won't see me for like a month then..

Looks cool but theres a rumor and its in EGM that if sony doesnt more PS3s GTA and FF series will be ported to the 360

thats all i heard hopefully it atleast comes out for ps3 and 360 cause i only have a 360 and looks really good

Sony has already lost exclusive rights to GTA IV - which should mean 360 peeps will get access to it sooner. I heard a rumor that it will be out for both consoles on Oct 16th and probably by X-Mass for PC

The thing I'm most excited about is the fact they are bringing back the mafia [Well, not the Italian mafia, but you know what I mean..]. I loved San Andreas [didn't care for Vice City] but I really wasn't too into the use of street gangs :-\

[quote1175640204=Jeffwa]
Sony has already lost exclusive rights to GTA IV - which should mean 360 peeps will get access to it sooner. I heard a rumor that it will be out for both consoles on Oct 16th and probably by X-Mass for PC
[/quote1175640204]

sounds good i just want it atleast for 360 or pc cant afford a ps3 at $600

From what it looks like is it takes place in Liberty City. And I heard that you are in Turkish Mob. The Release date is in October This Year

ROFL like 6 Months Away. I hate when people start putting soo much expectations..... like.. SNAKE ON THE PLANE! People talk about it soo much that its good....but after it was released, it SUCKED

[quote1175779686=Snag219]
ROFL like 6 Months Away. I hate when people start putting soo much expectations..... like.. SNAKE ON THE PLANE! People talk about it soo much that its good....but after it was released, it SUCKED
[/quote1175779686]

lol yeah

Ya it could come out and totally suck but this is alittle different than snakes on tht plane. This has a backround of good games, and its made by a pretty good company. I dont think there has ever been a good movie were the evil thing is a snake. When I heard about the movie I knew it was going to suck thats why I'v never seen it.

Back