[poll] TOOTHPASTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boojala

so i had already played myself out all day and accumulated about 200+ kills over 2 or more sessions. my friend comes on later and is like "get in vent lets go play". BIG MISTAKE. Completely out of it i accumulated my worst k:d since i got the game. My number one killer was Toothpaste Aquafresh or whatever. As the story goes, he brought my rank from 36 to 266 and moved himself from somewhere in the thousands to 86. Moral of the story. Overkill on a good game can kill your skills. !sad

Guys, you are going to have to stop with the witless polls. We tend to want a little more maturity from clan and potential clan mates.

[quote1175642650==(e)=CroutonsofDeath]
I'm so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gay [And I just shot myself for getting that song stuck in my head o_<]
[/quote1175642650]

lol now that song is stuck in my head thanks a lot!!! ~:( ~:(

uhh dunno wat to say to this poll and btw JMAN you probably know this but umm... Ohio lost but they tried hard

dont make a poll unless its logical. dont just make one to make one. it gets annoying. i dont mean to pick on anyone but come on. these forums have too many useless polls.

I wrote a very lengthy reply involving existentialism and potato(e) salad but it would obviously not fly with out any wind. But if you smiled when you clicked potato salad or any of the options of the poll that does not make you immature. It means that you have the guts to question you're very being. PWN ON EGO

[quote1175687544=JMAN]
[quote1175642650==(e)=CroutonsofDeath]
I'm so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gay [And I just shot myself for getting that song stuck in my head o_<]
[/quote1175642650]

lol now that song is stuck in my head thanks a lot!!! ~:( ~:(
[/quote1175687544]
Hah.

This poll is getting silly. Guys, again, don't start up nonsense polls just to increase your post/message counts.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back