Hmmm, stupid computers.

My computer has been crashing a lot lately. I figured it was the ram or motherboard, but wasn't sure until now. I remember when I first got this motherboard, a chip on it sizzled a bit, but it would still boot up, so I though nothing of it at the time. I started up my computer and received this message, RTHDCPL.EXE - Illegal System DLL Relocation

The system dll user32.dll was reloacted in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occured because the dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reserved for Windows systems DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

I' got a bunch of weird errors in CSS a little while ago, plus my choke would jump up to like 40 -60!

I turned off Xfire and everything seemed to clear up, not likely related to your issue EB but if all else fails give it a shot.

I hate my computer, sometimes when I switch servers, when it said Retreiving Server Info, it stays like that (freezes)
I would take the comp in if I were you.

My computer has a problem connecting to eGO servers cause of a plugin and will stop connecting and freeze my comp and so i have to restart it doesnt happen everytime but i think i need more than a gig of ram and a better vid card than a xfx nvidia 256mb 7900 gt

but in ur situtation i'd have to say get a mb and/or see if u can return as a defect unless u were trying to OC it

banana thats weird cuz i jus got that msg today when i rebooted my comp after i installed an update for my comp. did u happen to download an update?

Back