Any Drummers Out There??

I have a Pearl Forum, limited platinum edition, 8 piece set. It. Owns. All.

Been playin since i was 7, and the guitar since 10 :)

i got a drum set also a cheep on though its a Tempo by Dixon? what ever that is i don't know but it still works :) i would love to one day have a dark red Pearl drum set, that would be cool 8)

i play bass guitar... which has nothing to do with drums execpt that were talking about instruments i like bass i can do most of the red hot chili peppers songs which take a long time to learn so i dont know anything else lol

I play the bass also, mostly reggae/soul music. I've been thinking about picking up the drums at some point, not sure if I'm ready to put in the money or time commitment. :(

I played around with drums for a little while, but liked lead guitar better....then fell in love with bass. I've been playing bass ever since.

Current band plays just about everything, including Italian-spoken songs. We're all older guys, having done the bar thing to death, so we switched to corporate, events and weddings - far more money there and less hassle. Besides, sometimes you get to kiss the bride ! ;) ..or at corporate events, get a few freebees. Last year we got a free rental of a sports car for a weekend in addition to the couple of grand gig money.

http://www.myspace.com/oggiband

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/drop784/Redshift_1.jpg

Drummer here... I have a Ludwig Rocker, Zildjian XZT cymbals, a DW double bass and ummm... i guess vick furth sticks for the moment... (broke my vaters... :( ) any who yea keep working cheese and oh yea get some tom and snare rings... They are like $8 at guitar center and they help keep that BONG! noise on the toms and snare more nice sounding... But yea try also using some serious paradiddles as well they will make you sound great.

Oh and PS: DONT FORGET ABOUT THE LOVING CRASH!!!!

neil; peart is rlly good but he is to much of a show off. anyway i got a pearl export 5 piece (with a brass snare included and an extra floor tom that i am borrowing from my friend), mostly sabian cymbals (working on making all of them Vault series), and an iron cobra double bass pedal. yes i know wut your thinking, it kinda sux but my dad wouldnt let me get a new 1 and bought it off ebay :(. but at least i have 1 :D

eh i dont play the drums, more of a guitar guy, but i need a drummer for my band. i already got 2 basses and 1 other guitar, come to think of it i also need a vocalist

I play the clarinet... hahah you guys talking about drums and guitars,
well I play an instrument so thats all that matters =P

[quote1175751201=bucsfan148]
i play bass guitar... which has nothing to do with drums execpt that were talking about instruments i like bass i can do most of the red hot chili peppers songs which take a long time to learn so i dont know anything else lol

[/quote1175751201]

yea ive looked at some of their base tabs and they are pretty difficult...
i play guitar and just felt like saying that becasue i have nothing better to do :D

Back