vending machine in ava!????

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
I was just playing on the ava server and threethings, first: i finally took a screenshot of that vending machine at teh axis's second in ava. WHATS UP WITH IT!!!!???

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/iscoopdogpoo/vending.jpg

also, congrats to click4dylan for just signing up and there was just some funny conversation i copied

=(e)=Click4Dylan: hi chump
=(e)= CHUMP: got it dylan?
=(e)=Click4Dylan: yep i logged in and posted
=(e)= CHUMP: welcome to the family
=(eGO)=Kamakize Tommy: congrats you get a 24 hour ban
=(e)=Click4Dylan: thanks everyone
bob dole has joined the game
=(eGO)=Kamakize Tommy: now say bye

AND lastly, for those who have seen 300

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/conte...rs&date=1175832000&quality=b&uj=0&w=450&h=300

console wars 300 style

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
my friend asked that question and got kicked lol i was wondering the same thing though its kinda weird

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
we should make it vend ammo AND nades...nades always come in handy at the 2nd

Blazing Heat

EGO Is My Life!
That vending machine fits there :) Would be one to see someone go to it and press e and then get meleed :)
Nice 360 vid too.

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
[quote1175962887=S7R1K3R]
Kendle Put that in there?
[/quote1175962887]

Ya.....he mentioned it a couple of messages ago. Scroll up, you'll see it. Would be nice to rig it on this side of the fence and have it dispense ammo ;-) Someone else suggested it too.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
sweet idea kendle :)

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
anybody know someone in our clan who can make a mod to vend ammo? that would be uB3r 1337

=(eGO)= Lex -=KK=-

can you put a little campfire with some marshmallow packs strewn about in the bombed out section of the church (where some allies like to, uhh, rest for long periods with the mg)?

--nice idea chump

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
woot some ice cold beer!!from a vending machine. can it give me some dynamite? lol nice vid. coming never

ROCKET CHUMP

EGO Addict
not my idea - dye's