Happy April 8th

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
Happy Eggday every1, i can't say its real name cuz not every1 is that religion, but anyway, Have a wonderful April 8th

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
I'll say it. Considering all western nations shut down for this day, HAPPY EASTER !. Political correctness is ridiculous.

Jimb0_d

hehe im just back from an outdoor easter service that i was playing guitar at. My hands were EXTREMLY cold and i had to be there at 0430 to setup the PA but it was still really fun lol

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Silly little brother still believes in the Easter Bunny so i had to wake up early and go outside in the cold.... not so much fun but today (as in lunch) will be better :) did anyone else had to do this?

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
woot easter, wait i dont want to go to mass or hang out with my family :( booo easter!! lol jk, still dont want though. only one good thing about this 2 days till my birthday wooot!

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
[quote1176064139=Pvt.John_Bonham]
lol redshift. i got to go to 9:30 mass tomorrow and its 1 a.m. over here x) . but anyway HAPPY EASTER!!!
[/quote1176064139]

LOL, I hear ya. I went to noon mass.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
[quote1176069072=bucsfan148]
yes jman i had to wake up early and hide kids for my little brother too
[/quote1176069072]

?!?!? Wait you hid kids for your little brother?!?! :? :? !dodge

[quote1176084154=JMAN]
[quote1176069072=bucsfan148]
yes jman i had to wake up early and hide kids for my little brother too
[/quote1176069072]

?!?!? Wait you hid kids for your little brother?!?! :? :? !dodge
[/quote1176084154]

that is exactly what i was thinking lol

JMAN

EGO Zealot
lol bucs is hiding kids!!!

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
Went to my g/f's church at 10:00 this morning....had to be at her house at 9:30...... she lives 30 minutes from me..... woke up at 8....... I wanted to strangle the dang easter bunny. ~:(

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Run Bunnies Run!!!