[poll] map

A Skylit Drive

lately ive been hearing alot of talk about which map is better: donner or avalanche.so i was wonering what is your opinion?
mine is that i like donner better but avalanche is still fun.

HEY YOU COPIED MY POST I DID THAT JOHN T. USED FOR THE FRONT PAGE!!!!! (did caps so you picture a guy screaming) :)

ava all the way... the games on donner take way too long its just like a 3 hour stalemate sometimes cuz both teams have really good spots to cover from unless you have a huge rush or get lucky

I like Ava more for the sniper because you have loads of great sniper spots (to kill zebra with :p ). But for just about everything else, Donner wins.

As a mapper, I like Ava more because the whole sloping battlefield is a very clever concept and brilliantly executed, Donner is more a run-of-the-mill close combat with one open space type map (which IMO is boring).

ava is more fun but donner is more balanced and requires more teamwork then ava where one person can dominate

[quote1176473892=JMAN]
HEY YOU COPIED MY POST I DID THAT JOHN T. USED FOR THE FRONT PAGE!!!!! (did caps so you picture a guy screaming) :)
[/quote1176473892]

and i voted for donner :)

Back