True Team Work

Today, Roto and I were playing Donner all afternoon, and just couldn't get the server going. We decided to hit up Ava to look for some players. After asking, several e's and eG's responded, and in a matter of 5 minutes took the server from 3 players to 27 players. Good job guys, and special thanks goes out to: =(e)= skylitedrive, Battlemoose, TheUpsetter, SaOsin, The!ransom, and =(eG)= proteos.fleshleaves. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work! !lol

Thanks everyone who helped getting donner started again today its just about the same guys and thanks Duggles for helping me getting ava started today :)

[quote1176549933=JMAN]
Thanks everyone who helped getting donner started again today its just about the same guys and thanks Duggles for helping me getting ava started today :)

[/quote1176549933]

No problem about that JMAN, how did the rest of the time go? I'm sorry I had to leave early, I was being shouted at for not doing my homework :(

it didn't fill up that fast but it was around the 20s i think then i left to go watch Bad News Bears lol

Back