After entering a server on DOD

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
Whenever i start a game and connect to the server, the game always and i mean always minimizes. I can;t seem to find out the problem. The game still lays find, but i get really annoyed by the fact i have to see it minimize everytime i try to play DOD. so if any1 can help resolve this, it be really helpful

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
hmmm lets see, go to steampowered.com and look if other people had the same problem

Vengeance

i had this problem....i updated my vid card driver and the catalyst control center (ati 9800 pro 256mb) and steam help found a program that was "running in the background" causing the game to minimize. i haven't had the problem recently...

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
[quote1176866343==(eGO)= OutbreaK]
yeah try updating your video card drivers!
[/quote1176866343]

k, ut i have to ask my brother, i am not a good with whats inside a computer

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
to update your video card drivers all u have to do is go to the manufacters website and the should have a link to download the drivers then all you have to do is install them on your computer

S7R1K3R

Forum Fiend
[quote1176953854==(eGO)= OutbreaK]
If you know what video card it is i can link you if you really need that much help.
[/quote1176953854]

i'm really bad with wat a computer is made of and dont worry outbreak, i'll ask my brother, he fixes computer for fun and free