eGO Stats Info
- Logs of 30 days are only compiled.
- Stats will be compiled every day.
- Flag caps make a large roll on "Skill" points.
- Teamwork at middle flag creates more points for those individuals.
- There are bonuses, weekly awards, top 10, KTD ratio, etc.
- Everyday a player does not play, 3% of skill (points) is decreased.
- Weapons are weighted. The heavier the weight of the weapon, the lower point score each kill is. This means that getting a pistol kill will get more points than getting a rifle kill. Getting a rifle kill will be more points than getting a rocket launcher kill.
- Accuracy shows 100% - Nothing we can do about this until Valve patches log output. An AMX plugin does fix this but will never be installed on this server.
- Commands in the server at this moment are "stats" and "mystats". Please allow about 5 seconds for the web page to refresh. The last compile time is listed on the top right corner of the banner with date and time.
- Kills mean little for stats if you are not capturing flags, and the weapons you use also effect your points. All in all, there is a lot more than just a kill to death ratio.
- The page is updated every morning @ 5-6am cst.
5-22-07 Update May 27th
- All stats are currently being worked on. Personal stats will change. Updates will come shortly and questoins answered. Stats on all three servers reset