Taunting......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everytime I die on avalanche while playing against this certain person, he will ALWAYS laugh at me and its seriously getting on my nerves. -.-

Well, if it's really bothering you, PM one of the following people about the incident:

Artimus, JohnT, slayr357, Kamakize Tommy, Kendle, The Drunken Sailor, Dan, bigdaddy, Unfrozen Caveman Law, Redshift, Dominion

if its an eGO that kinda makes it worse, unless he is joking, but its hard to tell sometimes

It prob is just light hearted stuff Genocider, but if it is bothering you then you can pm me or any of the other advisors about it. The individual might not even know that what they are doing is even bothering you. I talk some smack pretty often but its always light hearted and never meant to put down anyone. I usually only mess with snipers and really good players.

[quote1177965097=The Genocider]
Well everytime I die on avalanche while playing against this certain person, he will ALWAYS laugh at me and its seriously getting on my nerves. -.-
[/quote1177965097]

Now that he knows it rattles you, he's gonna keep doing it. That's taunting, but I don't personally consider it a lack of respect. There have been times though, that I wished I could see names over the enemy so I could target specific individuals. That's probably why Valve didn't implement that specific feature. :)

My advice is cowboy up and be happy when you kill him back.

[quote1177982722=The Genocider]
dumb question...Is taunting allowed on this server?
[/quote1177982722]

That comes under disrespecting other players. If you did that when senior admins were on, the player would probably be kicked or even banned for a couple of days. It shows a lack of maturity.

If you haven't already done it, type MOTD in-game and read the rules. Then ask yourself the same question.

If the guy still does it, he doesn't belong on the server. Mention it to someone and we will make him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back