Building Android Apps.

motive

EGO Addict
If you have a desire to build your own app and possibly earn some money doing it. check out this guys channel
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBD4xhH5vIE[/ame]

Plus if anyone is good at coding and would like to help me out sometimes, I'll gladly pay for you patience (hourly rate)

motive

EGO Addict
just pretty much be on call if I need you :D as of right nothing I want to learn all I can before I call on the pros

andrews

I made one post
If you have a desire to build your own app and possibly earn some money doing it. check out this guys channel
[ame]

Plus if anyone is good at coding and would like to help me out sometimes, I'll gladly pay for you patience (hourly rate)
Building an app is very hard work to do and also costly While there's no fixed cost for app development, the average price for an app can range from 40,000 to $60,000, according to GoodFirms. The more complex the app gets, the higher the cost of developing the app.

WaSe

Poster Extraordinaire
Building an app is very hard work to do and also costly While there's no fixed cost for app development, the average price for an app can range from 40,000 to $60,000, according to GoodFirms. The more complex the app gets, the higher the cost of developing the app.
haha fair point bot andy, wanna make out?

Meyers

meyers is a big dumb idiot
=(eGO)=
really pulled out the stats

you forgot one minor detail though. he’s not a multimillion dollar business paying full time devs. turns out that knocks down the price significantly