Red vs. Blue Season 14!!!!!

Samurai_TwoSeven

Thread Junky
If you are a fan of Rooster Teeth or Halo, then you should know what the hit series Red vs. Blue is. Anyways, April 1st is rapidly approaching and with it the season premier of RvB Season 14!!!!!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the series, I highly recommend you check it out. Sure the main characters are idiots, but that is what gives the show its character.

http://roosterteeth.com/show/red-vs-blue

WARNING: This show contains scenes of animated violence, sexual innuendos, crude humor, and sheer stupidity. Viewers discretion is advised

I'm really excited for this! I feel like everything will wrap up this season. It's been awesome all around!

Fan of Rooster Teeth?

Oh I dont know.. I was just an extra in Lazer Team.... and have been to RTX...

IM NOT A FAN THOUGH.

Okay I'm a fan :(

I'm really excited for this! I feel like everything will wrap up this season. It's been awesome all around!

I was under the impressing this wasn't going to happen, since I thought it was gonna be like a short story/anthology type of season.

Can't wait for more RvB...and RWBY...and...and....who am I kidding I love roosterteeth! Getting off work and coming home to enjoy their content is just the best thing ever. Just finished watching Podcast King vs Mad King...absolutely amazing! All hail his Majesty the Mad King!

RoosterTeeth - Austins proudest export. I've run in to a few of those guys (Kerry, Miles, Meg Turney, Gavin) around town. Big big fan. Never been all that into RvB, but it's a fun show.

Talk to me about RWBY volume 4, then I'll get full on fan girl.

Back