Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

2k hours and maybe Titan of CS ;)

Awarded ~ DDZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screenshot: SneakyTurtle
Achievement: 2000 hours in cs
Proof[Screenshot or log]:
Screenshot_3.png

Awarded ~ DDZ

Name: MS MS

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/msws/

Achievements:
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Donator
  • One Year Recognition (Joined Nov 1, 2020)
  • Two Year Recognition
  • CS Jail Contributor
  • CS 250-2000
  • eGO Veteran - Level 1
  • Titan of CS (830 Hours on JB according to GameME)
  • Tech Help Guru

DAJQWGU.png

Awarded ~ DDZ

Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: leto
Achievement: CS 250-2000
Proof: my steam

Awarded ~ DDZ

I never got the Titan of CS ribbon and I've been here in the clan since 2008. I played Counter Strike for years including adminning. I destroyed my health from playing it so much until JohnT asked me to move to the DOD division and help build it up. I played there many years and many hours recruiting for the clan and I never got the Titan of DOD award either if it exists. Then I moved into the Insurgency Division and help build that up until the division went south when Insurgency 2 came out. No Titan of INS either. Then I moved into the COD division until the clan dissolved it. Now I'm in Battlefield Division. But I'll do my best to destroy all the CS leadership for more awards.

Don't take to any offense, just venting. Many awards I still never received since the beginning.

And to the forum moderator, please update my years of membership ribbons. There's a few years missing. I joined in September of 2008.

Peace out and hope to take all your dog tags very soon! ;)

Last edited:
Back