EdgeGamers Goes Full EGO

EdgeGamers Goes Full EGO
by Austin on April 1, 2016 in eGO News • 0 Comments
http://www.edge-gamers.com/article/edgegamers-goes-full-ego/

ego_black.png

EdgeGamers Organization has been serving online gamers with top ranked game servers and the best gaming environment for nearly 10 years. We have been upholding our strong professional standards since 2006 and we don’t plan on stopping any time soon. If you ask how people know about us they may say a handful of different things. Some may have been a part of our community in years past. Others may have had the unfortunate experience of being removed from our servers. Many will be familiar with the name EdgeGamers. Even more recognize us as EGO.

As we approach our official tenth year in gaming, it is time to do something new, exciting, and drastic. Starting today we will be re-branding and going full EGO. All of our logos and titles on our servers and website will start to transition to reflect this new chapter.

In addition to our re-branding we are introducing a new venture that we are titling EGOpro. Focusing purely on eSports, tournaments, and competitive events, EGOpro will be bringing new excitement to EGO in the near future.

egopro_black_small.png

http://www.edge-gamers.com/article/edgegamers-goes-full-ego/

Definitely took me for a surprise seeing the new logo today. I like the new look though =)

Back pay for former leadership in good standing mayhaps that haven't been banned? :D

Awesome! :thumbup1: Definitely like this logo more than the one we changed to a few months back. Just needs more Blue! Looking forward to being a part of this new direction that EGO is taking!

All April Fool's junk aside, I like that logo better than indecipherable double mirror image thing. Make the "e" lower-case on this new logo and call it a day.

I am most excited for this new path we're taking, it'll be interesting how all of this plays out. :thumbup:

Great job with the logo and the initiative shown by all the leaders at EGO! The pro-gaming industry is growing by leaps and bounds, and its nice to see Edge Gamers on the cutting edge of gaming and where things are headed! Kudos to you!!! Few organizations have the stamina and focus to keep themselves relevant in their industry for so long.

Well done!
Binary

Back