Post Your Custom Names + Descriptions

Hallo interweb family persons.

Too often the only time we get to see a glimpse of your clever weapon pun engineering is with the freeze-frame after being murdered. Call it laziness or a lack of interest in Steam profile stalking, but it would be super-swell if you would post some of your favorite item/weapon custom names & descriptions you have employed in this thread for us to HAHAH!!11!LOL! at.

Bonus points for those that take a screenshot from your inventory in-game or snip (Windows Snipping tool) from your Steam inventory and post it instead of just typing it out. You don't get the full effect without the purtay picture.

Like dis:(Many honors dis way - is credit to team)
Bastogne.JPG

*One of my lamer naming attempts, but I are Patton fanboi and love the history of the Battle of the Bulge - particularly the 101st Airborne's defense of Bastogne.

Not like dis:(Few honors to team, make heavy cri evr tim)
The Christmas looking coat that the Soldier can wear... You know what I'm talking about?
"BASTOGNE OR BUST!"
"Nuts!"

Post as many or as few as you like, you creative animals. One of my favorites is Halo's Minigun name; "Halo's Own Minigun." Coincidentally, this is also the weapon name I hate appearing in my kill freeze cam the most. :facewall:

Nice! I like the General McAuliffe reference.

Here I go...

0YMrypv.png

So some may wonder about the theme I'm going for with this guy...

bOGUZIJ.jpg

If anyone's seen the movie Fargo (great dark movie, definitely rated R!), that's where the Minnesota Slick hat comes from. It's made to look like one of the bad dudes:

3XKd7m5.jpg

I also wear the Dead of Night for the winter coat effect. It's cold up there doncha know!

I'm actually really glad you are doing this! Your wep and cosmetic names are great and I have a few I am willing to share.

I am going to buy some name tags soon so I don't have all these named weapons yet, but I am goin' to do it soon. By the way I love alliterations! :D

Strange Pro. KS Widowmaker: "Soup's Splendid Scrap Shooter"

Strange Spec. KS Huntsman: "Soup's Speen Stabber"

Strange Pro. KS Festive GRU: "Stalin's Sack Puncher"

My famous minigun: "Soup's Spray and Pray"

Meh Sniper rifle: Pipecleaner

Sorry I don't have the pics. If I can, I will add them to this thread once I name my weapons like I just said!

Here I go...

0YMrypv.png

So some may wonder about the theme I'm going for with this guy...

bOGUZIJ.jpg

If anyone's seen the movie Fargo (great dark movie, definitely rated R!), that's where the Minnesota Slick hat comes from. It's made to look like one of the bad dudes:

3XKd7m5.jpg

I also wear the Dead of Night for the winter coat effect. It's cold up there doncha
know!

Fargo is such a great movie!.............woodchipper.

o0dAx9a.png

o46h3DG.png

PH3q0O8.png

xAzWzM5.png

The last one was from a friend and a reference to something I said a long time ago...
"cutegerbil: That sniper needs to be punched in the face... with a chair."

This one started the collection, it was given to me by a member of eGO for my birthday a few years back. For those wondering my old name was Destroyer1388 thats where the numbers are coming from
F9oXsbR.png

Gave my rocket launcher to jade, who later gave it back to me, now it looks like I signed my own Rocket Launcher
2n2WWWz.png

Gonna use a description on this soon
CE9FdBK.png

My original Degreaser, it will forever stay like this with 1388 kills.
qfLiCg0.png

It's Replacement
21z9jpq.png

ATHztGF.png

HaloRacer said:

:thumbup:

You gotta edit and post Halo's Own, too! Need that one in there for posterity's sake. I didn't mean to steal that thunder by telling it was one of my favorites.

Side note: If you like dark comedy, please invest some time in the following movies:
Snatch
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Both are very R rated and both were written and directed by Guy Ritchie before he married Madonna and lost his mind. RIP Guy Ritchie's mind... Rock and Rolla = /facepalm the movie

Mobilize said:
Mobil-eyes

Any time you can pun your name into an item, you win the internet. Congratulations!

Mobilize said:
Festive, Not Floppy

Easily one of my new favorites! Love the amby name/desc, too :)

Then there's the one every heavy main is familiar with <3:
picture.php

myhc_6074.gif

Pzycho said:
This one started the collection, it was given to me by a member of eGO for my birthday a few years back. For those wondering my old name was Destroyer1388 thats where the numbers are coming from

Cool, PZ! Love the backstory on things like that. Thank you for sharing! :)

Gerbil said:
The last one was from a friend and a reference to something I said a long time ago...
"cutegerbil: That sniper needs to be punched in the face... with a chair."

Awesome, Gerbil! Love this item and the one for Gerbloonicorn :) I've seen the others and appreciated them before after being murdered by you repeatedly. /cry

I love alliterations! :D

Strange Pro. KS Widowmaker: "Soup's Splendid Scrap Shooter"

Strange Spec. KS Huntsman: "Soup's Speen Stabber"

Strange Pro. KS Festive GRU: "Stalin's Sack Puncher"

My famous minigun: "Soup's Spray and Pray"

Meh Sniper rifle: Pipecleaner

Alliterations always amplify awesomeness!

This one loves wrecking Gerbil's buildings
O4TSSO8.png

Only they who are worthy will see this one...
UxMY8Aj.png

The gift from the Colony <3
jRXTrEz.png

:thumbup:

You gotta edit and post Halo's Own, too! Need that one in there for posterity's sake. I didn't mean to steal that thunder by telling it was one of my favorites.

As you wish sir!

WayrRFC.png

The description is a reference to another great movie, and a very relevant scene:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrahTQfHP_o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrahTQfHP_o[/ame]

I used to have more, but some have been lost to time and the community market.

EZv7mE2.png

An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. (RIP Axtinguisher) A couple of years ago I was phished out of most of my items. I eventually got them back, but this is a momento to never forget, from a dear friend.

BzKSiPs.png

KennyS/Olofmeister reference :D

ya7wGck.png

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

kl9SiMA.png

Never paid a single dime for this. The rifle was given to me by Mr. Monday, back when I was an eG. Parts were won in various raffles and contests. Name/Desc tags from Smissmas stockings and the KS Kit from SirSlicer. Basically my favorite thing I own.

cK1C3qX.png

Once upon a time, there was a cuddly bear named Jeremyth3gamer. He collected Sandviches. Before he left, he named his Sandviches and put them up for adoption. Tyrone is my baby <3

My engie loadout has some goofy stuff in it mostly themed around my Appalachian hillbillyness IRL.

SB_EngieHat.JPG

SB_MiscCosmetic1.JPG

[ame]https://youtu.be/xvaEJzoaYZk[/ame] (I grew up in Johnson County, TN)

SB_MiscCosmetic2.JPG

SB_PDA.JPG

SB_Pomson.JPG

SB_Widowmaker.JPG

SB_Wrench.JPG

I've played quite a bit of MVM and used to main engie.

SM_Pistol.JPG

The description is a reference to another great movie, and a very relevant scene.

Nice! :cool: I'm glad you posted that, I've wondered about the description before!

Mister36 said:
This one loves wrecking Gerbil's buildings.

I think I remember you naming that on DB while Gerbil was playing, right? lol Love the story behind your RL - awesome! :)

Jade said:
The only thing I have really named. Was originally the stock med gun but I transferred it to this one. So much green. :3

MANY UBERS! Awesome medi gun and name, Jade!

Nix said:
Once upon a time, there was a cuddly bear named Jeremyth3gamer. He collected Sandviches. Before he left, he named his Sandviches and put them up for adoption. Tyrone is my baby <3

Very cool story / item! Sandvich is always credit to team.

Last edited:
Back