Back in Action

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
I had a crazy two weeks.

Started off with hanging out with Artimus, Killer Can Kill, and Luke at the EGO hosted LAN in Vegas.

Then a flight to Texas for what was supposed to be a visit for my Grandmother but she passed before I got to see her.

Gave a eulogy at my grandma's funeral.

I almost died in Texas. I drove through an epic rainstorm.

Met up with 5 EGO members in 3 different cities.

Had the craziest of court cases in Houston Tx. EGO skills had a real world application there.

Flew home and three days later flew to San Francisco for two days for another crazy court appearance.

Got home and family I haven't seen in 10 years from the funeral had booked tickets to come see me. Apparently, I give a good euglogy.

I saw six clients yesterday on completely unrelated stuff from above.

I had given my office computer to FrankBooth because windows 10 was decaying a little with each day. He reinstalled it and got it back to me yesterday. Thanks for trouble shooting it and fixing it Frank!

Not sure why I'm putting that down on a post, but it helps my brain wrap around all the craziness and gives me a feeling of accomplishment. Looking at it listed out there is like "damn, that was a crazy couple of weeks." .

First off Condolences JT!

Second:
Had the craziest of court cases in Houston Tx. EGO skills had a real world application there.
Must know more! EGO Sillz wize!

Third, do you do any small budniss lawyering??

Sorry for your loss John T, that really looks like a hectic time. Pretty awesome though that you found time to hang out with a few EGO members while you were about!

Sound's like a crazy time! A lot to do in two weeks. I am sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you and your family are coping well.

Glad to see that you're back safe. Apologies for the loss of a close family member. I hope you and your family are doing well and things go better :D <3. P.S. Ily notice me

I had a crazy two weeks.

Flew home and three days later flew to San Francisco for two days for another crazy court appearance.
" .

Counselor, I haven/t been around the server or DOD:S for about 10 years. In that time, I thought you would have retired and devoted your life to the beach, gaming and other equally fun pursuits other than the legal profession. Your blood pressure would like that :thumbup1:

Back