Help! Please! If you can

Sad Sack

Poster
Hi guys and gals

I need some help if anyone out there can. We just leased two new cars from Chrysler. My wife (the lovely Gail) asked one of her real state clients if she could use their EC (Employee Credit) number. They said no problem. Well we went to the dealership and got the cars and took then home. The next day I get a call from the dealership saying that the numbers were the ones called friends and family which aren’t as good as the EC. F&F is a one percent discount the EC is 2 ½ percent. We told Gail’s friend that and they said no problem (again) well after a bit of a run around they have stopped answering Gail’s emails. AGGGGG! I was able to find one from a friend at work but I’m still shot one and time is running out. Does anyone out there work for DC or know some one who does who might be willing to help me? I truly hate to ask people for help but I’m in a bind big time.

Thanks for any help you might be able to lend. !sad

Patrick McKay

uuhhh what? im sorry but i really dont understand, put it in laymans terms

Chrysler gives employees Friends and Family certificates, which give 1% off, and they give EC certificates which gives 2.5% off. This is the same discount employees get. Went to the dealer, she said we needed EC numbers and that is how she figured out our contracts. We did fined
someone to give us one, but we need another one because we got 2 cars. If we don't find one more, we will get charged $2000,

holy crap, sorry bout all that but theres nothing i can do.........................................

[quote1178296188=Arendile]
holy crap, sorry bout all that but theres nothing i can do.........................................
[/quote1178296188]

Thanks for the thought but I just found what I needed so all is cool with the world....for the time being 8)

Yuck! I work for EDS, which means I get the GM employee discount. This means 13-14% off the base price and 15-17% options. I think there's a lot of waste at GM, but at least they give their employees (and contractors), a bigger break.

[quote1178306231=Proteos.Fleshleaves]
Yuck! I work for EDS, which means I get the GM employee discount. This means 13-14% off the base price and 15-17% options. I think there's a lot of waste at GM, but at least they give their employees (and contractors), a bigger break.
[/quote1178306231]

WOW that is a good savings !lol

Back