Anime What are you currently watching?

I’m currently watching Argonavis from BanG Dream! which…well, I’m not 100% in love with it, but I’m only 3 episodes in. It’s not bad, but not much has happened yet - the five boys have met and decided to form a band, that’s it. I like the animation style, the boys are pretty and colorful, but I don’t really have a sense of their personalities.

Just finished the new JoJo with my girlfriend. Was a lot of fun.
114200l.jpg

A bit of an older show, but starting up Seirei no Moribito
7530l.jpg

I ended up down the visual novel rabbit hole... so just finished Fate/Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel. What a ride. Made the anime's make way more sense and piece them together well.

Now onto White Album 2's VN, since an english translation was fully completed.

Live action Cowboy Bebop and it's not that bad.

I've almost started watching CODE GEASS LELOUCH REBELLION a couple of times. Will def look into with this groups reaction.

The Live Action was surprisingly fun! Production value was REALLY good too.

Code Geass is in my “must watch classics” list for everyone.

Currently watching hunter x hunter, did watch two romance animes and dropped em half way through (first time I've dropped an anime), I like action and this anime is actually not bad.

@nonya recommend it and now I finally started it.

Currently watching Inuyasha after all these years. I only ever saw a few episodes dubbed on Toonami as a kid so it's nice watching it now with subtitles. It's been enjoyable so far.
P4wwxiP.jpg

Also watching Kaguya-Sama, which has been very entertaining.
6vIXgf7.jpg

I have been watching Code Geass recently, but I keep falling asleep. Not because it's boring, because I can't watch until late night and I am just beat!

Also, just started Persona5 with my Kids. Very good setup/start.

I have been watching Code Geass recently, but I keep falling asleep. Not because it's boring, because I can't watch until late night and I am just beat!

Also, just started Persona5 with my Kids. Very good setup/start.
I love the 1st and 2nd seasons of Code Geass. I thought it was a teeny bopper type of anime but I was surprised it had a lot of substance.

Also, Clamp art = <3

Not really watching anything this week, but I rewatched Sword of the Stranger last weekend. Absolutely fantastic anime film. Great animation and soundtrack, fantastic story.

Not really watching anything right now but I recommend Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and Barakamon for people who want to take a break from action or just like cute shows. (Barakamon is my favorite of the two)

Finally got around to Fate/Zero. After finishing the Fate/Stay Night VN (All 3 routes), happy to keep expanding the Fate knowledge and plugging some holes in the history of Fuyuki City.

Back